Saturday, November 14, 2009

Glenfiddich

I currently am trying this...

I bought it with a reluctant heart because I did not know how good is it. I didont do my research on it and I just stared at which whisky I wanted to buy in the airport. Im glad I choose this whisky tho because it has a good taste.

sorry lah.. I've dranked half of the bottle and spent a few of my friends already.



for me, the whisky smells of malt and something sweet plus the smell of oak. The taste of it is not so harsh like cheap single malt whisky. Tasting it for some is pure torture because of the alcohol burn that the whisky has, but for me, there is a very distinct flavour to it. The after-taste is very fragrant and it lingers in your mouth for a long time.

among the 12yrs category of whiskys, this is by far the best that I've tried. Although there is a bottle of Balvenie still waitting for me. I would love to know what double cask will do to the flavours of the whisky.

oh well... cant wait!

No comments: