Monday, November 9, 2009

The return of Aaron Ti

ahh....

Its been a while... a long long while.. I just sometimes cant get myself to update this blog although I have stuffs to rant about. It is caused by pure laziness!

Well, Im back again! But what should I talk/rant about?

Exams?
hell yeah! its near and its coming soon!

Preparations?
Oh shiat... The computer and facebook is so tempting and Im like once in a while will take a peek into facebook and get hooked upon it and forgotten what I've studied! Thats not the worst thing. The worst is getting myself to start! Yes, I know my problems but Im trying my best to solve it.

Feelings?
Panic... pure panic now... although its 2 weeks away... Im still panicking! the panic grows as it comes near I think. Hopefully that'll be my motivation! haha!

POV?
it sucks really... I've slacked just way too much this sem.. but I pulled through! Sometimes I just dont understand the chapter but yet after a few research I understands it! oh! I could study on my own and no need for me to go to lectures and tutorials!

no no... cannot! I'll slack even more! hahaha!

Oh well, better start now. but facebook and msn is soo tempting.. ARGHHH... CURSE THE FELLA WHO INVENTED MSN AND FACEBOOK!

eh.... maybe dont curse lah... facebook and msn is really interesting!

No comments: