Monday, May 25, 2009

The adventures continues

Just received a call from Maxis. Regarding about the broadband that I registered earlier. It was the most unsatisfying thing you could hear from them.

Weirdly, I owe them RM170. According to them I have to pay some upgrade charges or whatever is that.

I have been using Maxis 3g broadband for like 1 day only and the next day I asked for a refund. Its been 2 bloody months and I have not received the RM100 deposit that I put. Then now they ask me to pay this RM170? I really don't understand what fees is this for.

I kept asking the person who called me to ask for the payment. He cant answer and in the end he put the record in the computer as settled. I hope that is the end of it.

Kononya no contract, completely free when u refund within the 7 days. But what the hell is this lah? If they are gonna call again, Im gonna put on my nasty clothes and diu kao them. This is extortion!

Then yesterday I was on the highway, I was on the slow lane doing 80-90km/h. Bloody bus from behind kept flashing me. I didont bothered cause I was on the slow lane. The bus then overtook me and dont know for what reason he slowed down. Then I overtook him and started going 100km/h. I guess I made him pissed by overtaking him? He sped up and overtook me but this time pushing me right to the emergency lane. Dont really know what was that for.

I sped up this time and suprisingly the bus followed. But it was not for long as I sped up well above the limit(shhh...).

Sometimes I just hate bus drivers. Arrogant and ignorant.

No comments: