Sunday, May 17, 2009

Money... Where art thou come from?

I dont understand. I've been saving my ass off for something yet sometimes its still so hard to get it. Sometimes I cant even get it because of various of reasons! Sometimes the money I need to spend it to make myself function or esle I just cant do anything!

Yet if I manage to save, I would consider myself to have something not the best of them all and not the worse of them all. I would consider to buy somewhere in the middle, making the cost being intermediate.

Sometimes, just sometimes I dont feel buying because its sooo hard to save and finally I have some sort of cushion to fall against if Im broke. For an example, I manage to save my ass off RM2k, and the stuff that I want to get RM1.5k. Sometimes I just feel that I wouldnt want to buy it and save my RM2k just incase somethign happens. So if suddenly one day*touches wood* so happens I've blown my monthly allowance limit, I could use the RM2k to spend.

But... I just dont get some people could buy something that is extremely expensive. If you are rich then ok, but if you are ones who act no better than beggars asking for people money each time, then I dont understand you. How could u have gotten the money to spend so much yet stay as stingy as this?

What is the value of life if you are extremely stingy? To me, there is no value. You are better off being burned alive. You are so selfish and self-centered. This is not smart, this is pathetic!

Spend smart. Dont be stingy. You loose friends if you are stingy. You gain true friends if you spend wisely. You gain stingy/fake friends if you spend freely.

2 comments:

Ethan said...

Dude, I can feel you man, everybody wants money, and money is always not enough. Sometimes, i think the greatest drugs of all time is money.. just that people didnt realise it. Have any interesting idea of generating cash? I wanna listen to it.

Aaron Ti said...

print money baby.. LOL!!