Monday, May 11, 2009

Its a hot hot day!

Its been really hot this past few days. Rain is indeed a shortage! I've been hoping for rain for a long time dy and yet its not happening! Arghh!! Temperature is averaging 31celcius for the whole day! Its soo hot!

Oh well, its in the middle of the year and its the drought season. Rain is scarce and there is abundance of heat! Cant wait for the next raining season to come. Then there will be curse and swears on why shud it rain now and not tml.

Anyways... last time, I've been looking around for bucket seats; looking at the different brands and models available in the market. I found this tho...



How cool is that?! Looks really funky and I wish I could buy it. The seat is not seating upright like what you get in a conventional bucket seat but its sort of like sleeping F1 style kind of seating position.

Just imagine... Just imagine it in my iswara. HAHAHA! I cant even drive it in the city cause I cant even look behind! my vision is really limited if I have this seat. But yet, it'll be a joy to have the seat!

Prices directly from Japan at the current conversion rate would be for the normal Fiber Reinforced Plastic, it will cost around RM5k whereas for the carbon fiber version, it will cost RM8k. Prices are without shipping.

sooo... my bday is over which means there is time for YOU to save your money if u want to get a bday present for me.. HAHA!

No comments: