Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A camera is needed!

geez... I need a camera! I need to beautify my postings with pictures. Pictures speaks a thousand words, it could save me the trouble of explaining and thinking of what topic should I write in the future.

nawww... I just want a camera for my own pleasure. I want a Nikon D60. Cant wait for the time when I have the money to get one!

Money money money! come come money!

anywayz...

Been busy this week. Arghh! Assignments! 2 assignments pass up dy! tml another assignment to go! After that I could relax for a while then the stress starts again! arghhh!

oh well...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well... i got fren using phone to capture photo for his blog also ...
why don u demand for a better phone rather than a camera??

Unknown said...

http://nickliquid.blogspot.com/
^^

Aaron Ti said...

no cable lahh. forgot to bring.. :S