Saturday, May 30, 2009

Seatbelts

Seat belts has been invented ever since they understood what safety meant. It slowly then became standard for all cars starting with Saab cars making them as standard.

Its a good practice to wear a seat belt whenever you are driving, cause you never know when will you be in an accident. I always wear my seat belt whenever Im driving eventhough Im just driving across the street.

But to some, wearing seat belt is not "cool". I dont know since when the seat belt became an object of measure how "cool" will you be. Yes, I would even wear a seat belt even if I have the world's most exotic car. I'll outfit it with a safety harness. Now thats cooler.

There are people too who will so-called force their friends to not wear seat belts. I dont mind if you come into my car and dont wear seat belts as long as you pay my summons if you are caught without wearing a seat belt. But please lah... dont force me to not wear lah. I love my life and Im willing to be "uncool" and wear my seat belt. Do you understand how stupid is you actions whenever you undo my belt and tell me "dont need to wear seat belt lah.."...

Some could think that wearing seat belt doesnt make you "pro" enuf to be a racer. I've heard something similiar before. Now think... FIA sanction races requires all racers to wear seat belt/harness whenever they are into a race. I guess they are not "pro" enuf huh. Damn... I didont know Formula 1 drivers are damn n00b since they strap themselves in so damn tightly.

Oh well, things like this does happen. For me, its a habit dy. Whenever I get into a car, I wear the seat belt.

Now... who wanna buy me a Takata 4-point harness?


It fits nicely with the Bride Low Max Maxis 3 that I posted earlier. HAHAHA!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pic!!!

BrokenSatellite said...

ui, miang monster.
so miang that you need to post that kind of pic ka??
u see, im so miang edy!

love,
Miang Monster II