Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bowling.

It was my childhood sport that I really adore. I adore it more than anything esle because I know I can be damn good in it. It was the only sport that made me angry, cry, nervous, happy, excited, etc...

Now that I've stopped and it has been 6yrs since I last really got into bowling. Im thinking should I start bowling all over again and spend thousand and thousands of ringgit just to play it? The money involves is very high. Lemme give you a good look on things..

The ball = RM400-500
one game = RM5

One game is never enough. A normal bowling session consist of 6-8games. which means I'll be paying RM40. *gulp*.

I cant believe how prices of the game shot up. Last time when I was active I was paying RM2.50 or RM3 per game. Now its so expensive.

If I start again, I have to buy a new ball. My Columbia300 ball is expired dy. Have to spend a few hundred bucks just to get a new ball. Not to mention a spare ball also.

decisions decision decisions....

If I want to buy a ball, I would love to have this as a starting point.

Brunswick Avalanche Slide.

or


Ebonite Clash.

hmmm... Shud I or shud I not... decisions decisions..

No comments: