Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Caffeine!!!

Caffeine, it is something good. It keeps you awake when you feel sleepy after doing your assignment, last-minute work, etc... It also wakes you up when you take your first cup of coffee.

Maybe to some.

To some, caffeine is one terrible thing. They are sooooo sensitive towards it even a cup of coffee would send them down into distress. Why? They cant sleep! Insomnia sets in!

But to me, Its such a sad thing that it doesnt keep me awake.

The other day I was in McD to meet up with my course mates to discuss the assignment that we had to do. It was in the morning so I ordered the breakfast set with coffee. We sat down and discussed. I've finished one cup and decided to get some more coffee since its free to refill.

I then head straight to the counter to get one, when I sat down drinking my coffee again. I felt really really really sleepy. Gosh... I couldnt stop yawning. When we finished our discussion and I drank finish my 2nd cup of coffee, I was really really sleepy.

When I manage to get home. Lo and behold I headed straight to my bed and had a wonderful sleep.

Coffee keeps ppl awake.. pfft.. ya right..

2 comments:

Beauty Chamber said...

haha.. guess it doesn't work on u after all.. hahaha

Unknown said...

u r too tired n sleepy la.. that's why the caffeine did not work ...
i have that experience also... after i took coffee n back to class.. i could sleep nicer again ...